Sunday, May 27, 2012

MediaFire is Amazing! I Love it! MediaFire Express is so Sweet!

MediaFire is so Amazing. I Love MediaFire Express also!

I downloaded MediaFire Express. It is so easy to drop any file into the box on my laptop and it is uploaded immediately. Amazing! I also discovered a little bit about data harvesting today but I did not want to pay any money to buy a quality program to check it out. I was able earlier today to search all public .pdf Harvard.edu today with Google. Pretty cool stuff if you ask me. Great ways to search by specifying what website using the site: function and also typing in what kind of document you are looking for.

My website also has a new theme:
Five Amazing Sites in Every Category HERE - Must Bookmark and Visit Often!

Keywords: MediaFire & MediaFire Express

No comments:

Post a Comment